Friday 24 August 2012

frame to jewellery display

In the shop we were trying to find a pretty display for some beautiful upcycled jewellery
I'm afraid I dont have any before or during tutorial photos but its pretty easy

I had a vintage frame in my room which was a little rough so I painted a few coats of white chalk paint on it and then let it dry
A friend let me use some of her fabric stash as this mustard colour was just perfect
So what was a battered old frame has become a super pretty jewellery display
 We're super happy with the outcome
The jewellery is that of Joanne Archer of The Crow Road, these are my personal favourite ones

You can read more about Jo on her blog here and follow her facebook page here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)