Sunday 16 September 2012

Market Day

This weekend was our monthly market day, we had an array of wonderful stalls
I had to step in with some Gift Box shop goodies as we had someone not turn up, thankfully I run a wonderful handmade shop full of goodies that managed to cover a table
Heres a peek at some of the goodies

The most fun part was a friend has recently had a baby and she paid her first visit to the market, I couldnt help but have a cuddle, welcome to the world baby Maria x
You can see more photos here at our market facebook page

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous every time I see pics of your lovely market!
    Love the photo of you and baby Maria, in her crochet blanket no least! Broody Mrs E?
    Have a great week.
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)