Sunday 11 November 2012

We're nearly all set for christmas in the shop, Rona and I have spent nearly 3 days moving things around, hanging baubles and putting sparkly bits here and there
We're a little excited as its our first chirstmas in the shop, so lots of giggles were had whilst decorating and lots of ideas about the future of our little shop, because yes we may be small but we can still grow within that space
This photo is thanks to one of our best customers Charlie, he always pops in with his Mum when he can to have a browse, take photos and generally purchase Keeleys monsters


3 comments:

  1. Hello Deanne,
    Thank you for the mentioning me, I LOVE going to the Gift Box and I do have quite a collection of Keeleys Monsters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stores lookin' great! Your monsters are so adorbs!!! :)
    Cheers,
    Messy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)