Friday 29 March 2013

Artisans - Teawagon Tales

I totally totally love the blog teawagon tales
Its super gorgeous and colourful and a pleasure to sit and read through. Theres fabrics and prints and bargain buys and creative makes, just super lovely

Teawagon Tales workshop is super cute
 Jane loves vintage sheets - like alot
and she sells vintage wallpapers!
I adore this print
 Jane creates gorgeous quilts
Theres a fab gadget case tutorial on her blog here
 The tutorial I love the most is the jolly dollies - I'll be creating some over easter with the boys
You can shop for vintage fabrics in Janes etsy store here
Read the blog here
and follow on facebook right here

1 comment:

  1. Lots of lovely pretty fabric now all we need now is the sunny spring weather. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)