Thursday 25 July 2013

A new heir!

I will admit that I waited with huge anticipation for this beautiful baby to emerge from the steps of the hospital, I cried, I'll be honest (must be hormones obviously)
There are lots of negativity about the royal family, I dont mind them at all!
I love how happy William and Kate always look, but seeing them standing on those steps, and remembering his mother doing just the same, brought tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat, it just reminds you how precious life really is, whoever you are and whatever family you are born into

I wish William and Kate all the joy of parenthood and welcome to the world little heir to the throne

Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)