Wednesday 31 July 2013

Number Crunching!

Yesterday was all about keeping the little one calm! He has a sleep deprived eeg today so was only allowed 6 hours sleep at the most! so to be honest, we stayed at home so as not to overtire him for when it come to a late bedtime!
We played with lego and small wooden furniture making a home for the angry birds!
Whilst I did general tidying up he played some more and then the three of us watched a movie - Ratatouille!

We did some home school work! I'm trying to keep him interested in numbers and school whilst we have the big holidays!
The highlight of the day though of course was me having a delivery for the shop and these been part of the box contents!
I'm sure you can picture them all over my living room floor! they are the sea you see! he is very imaginative!

2 comments:

  1. Great fun playing with those "chips" and of course the box. tee hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes. Those foam "peanuts" are a big hit around here too. Are you a homeschooler? I'm a part-time one; my son goes to a school that mixes 50% homeschool with 50% traditional classroom time. It's the best of both worlds, I think. I hope the EEG goes well; I had to sleep-deprive my son once before an MRI which required conscious sedation. It wasn't very fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)