Tuesday 9 July 2013

slumber

The weekend was spent with me in my little shop on saturday and then home to friends and eating pizza in the garden
The gorgeous weather continued into sunday where Riley played on a water slide all day, and I mean all day and Jack spent time between outside on the water slide, scoring in his new basketball net (he had it for his birthday in January! first time we've had good weather to be able to get it out)and the obvious teenage addiction the xbox! (the basketball net is quite a stress buster you know! you should try it!)

The evening was spent well and truly slumping on the sofa
Wicket clearly wouldnt move so he was literally lying underneath me!

Yesterday was a toughie as it was two years since losing one of my closest friends, I cannot believe its been that long already, sometimes it feels so far away and other times it feels so close!
I miss her dearly and spent the day more than most remembering the fun times we had x

1 comment:

  1. I'm very sorry about the loss of your friend. I;m glad you're able to reflect on the good times you had together. Your weekend sounds really nice. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)