Wednesday 3 July 2013

Tea Leaves

I love tea, like alot, a good builders strength tea for me
I've been collecting tea cups and saucers since we started running the market three years ago, I have lots, so I had a sort out and put to one side the ones we always use and had many spare
So in my studio today I managed to put aside some time to sew buttons onto tags, cut out lengths of ribbons and fabrics and finish off some lavender pin cushions

Here are my tea cup sewing kits, which will be added to my pod at vintage retreat very soon
Tea cups and saucers are £10 and Trios are £12

...and i'm using up stash which is always good...

Tonight is all about snuggling up as I still dont feel great, my little boy looks super super tired so I think an early night is in order for all of us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)