Friday 2 August 2013

A day of!

playing at been a shop keeper
My little one was helping keep shop today, with my studio just over the courtyard he found plenty to keep himself happy, including my buttons and stickles! eeeek not my stickles I was quietly saying inside, but he did make me a pretty bracelet and a picture of Mummy
Whilst inbetween serving customers I managed to sit outside and catch up on some paperwork and plans for the future!
Enjoy your weekend x I am keeping shop again and packing my boys off to nannys for a week x

2 comments:

  1. Aw, his artwork is adorable. I'm glad you had a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well what's the price of a bottle of stickles when it keeps a little one occupied for a while? Nice makes too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)