Saturday 21 September 2013

Market Day

Theres only four markets left until the end of the year! We'll be making a big annoncement soon which has taken a lot of discussing and we finally arrived at a decision, more on that soon though

This months market was full of gorgeous makes as always by some great artisans and thanks to the new ios7 update on the iphone I was so excited to take some panoramic views
Dab and a Dash
Sparkly Pretty Beautiful Things
Cookie Box
Gifts of Nature Workshop
Handmade by Mrs Spoon
Jigsaw Wooden Products
April and Ewe
I purchased some baby gifts and a couple of brooches as a treat for me

A huge thank you to my wonderful friend who stepped in and took charge of my shop so I could be at my market x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)