Monday 11 November 2013

A potting we will go...

pottery that is, certainly not gardening in this weather
I took my little one to a pottery class over the weekend as he loves getting messy and creating new things out of playdoh at the moment!
Firstly you must meet Puzzle shes beautiful and the resident cat
Riley couldnt wait to get started! so Stephanie talked to him about what he needed to do
 She helped by moving the wheel and adding water to the clay
 He was totally in awe of his creation
 and totally covered in clay
 this picture to me is just priceless!
 We have to wait a few weeks before we can collect them as they have to be fired in the kiln, I had another go as well as I've already previously gone before, I cant wait to show you what we made

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)