Sunday 29 December 2013

Instagram Catch Up

My parents came down a few days after christmas so we got to celebrate all over again
Presents were given and received and I was a little excited about opening mine as I kind of knew what it was and it was something I really needed! My last food processor lasted 10 years! so hopefully this will be just as good

They stayed for a buffet of food, drinks and catching up and then off on their way they went. I got to see my gorgeous niece again as I do miss not seeing her so much, she just keeps getting taller all the time! We spent some quality time by going to the shops together, still cannot believe she is 14 already
Riley loves his new drummer board and got to use his new headphones!
New board games were played
A new read was purchased
Some relaxing with said new read taking in that our bedroom is actually nearly finished!
and visiting friends, Jack found a new friend in Maria, who just wanted lots of cuddles off him :)
We're having a very relaxing New Years Eve this year but I have a 75th birthday to organise first! cupcakes are on the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)