Tuesday 7 January 2014

Goals - 2014

I havent really set myself resolutions or goals for a couple of years, but with so much happening, I thought now was the time to start again

I got this lovely Orla Kiely note book and pencil for christmas and decided to set some goals, monthly ones, a year end one and a 5 year plan!
Generally in 2014 I would like to
  • finish decorating our home!
  • plan a wedding for 2014 or 2015!!!
  • for all of us to continue to be healthy by eating home cooked meals and treats
  • enjoy a family holiday 
  • design and start our family garden
  • read more books
  • learn to say NO!
  • new image for me!
I've broke the year down into each month so I can see the progress we're making

Fingers crossed it works, as its a busy year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)