Thursday 16 January 2014

Simply Crochet - Sheep!

I've started to purchase the most amazing magazine called Simply Crochet now from that title you will be right in thinking that it is about crochet, but my goodness is such gorgeousness crochet, really fun and modern

As soon as I got issue lucky thirteen I knew I had to make the cutest little sheep
So using yarn I already had I set about creating my little black sheep of the family
I adore her, and have named her Cadbury as she looks good enough to eat :)

Yarn used was Jamieson's shetland spindrift, there is such an array of gorgeous colours and its super soft and lovely to work with too

2 comments:

  1. Aww! She's really lovely ~ that wool really suits the project and her name is fab too :O)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)