Tuesday 29 April 2014

Poorly Moggie!

One of my baby boys gave me a fright at the weekend
When the light was in his eyes they looked red and I panicked thinking he was bleeding behind his eyes! So after a 2 hour wait and then a further 1 hour wait in a treatment room, I was sent home with news that because of his age (15 years young) I may need to have him put to sleep! So blood tests were taken and I was to wait!
He's only got sore eyes I thought!
Turns out after waiting very patiently (not! and ringing up many times to get results) he has been given the all clear! phewwwwww
I'm to pick up some eye drops which will make him more comfortable

I dread DREAD the day I have to say goodbye to one of my babies, they have been a huge part of my life for so long

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)