Saturday 15 November 2014

A week in the life of me... day 5

The start of today was going to be all about an extra shift in the pantry, a new hair cut for Riley (much overdue) but instead I have a poorly boy at home, cuddled up on the sofa in his dressing gown with a sick bowl not far away from away
So inbetween cuddles i've done housework, dodged the rain to the laundry room (its in the garage) and baked!
I also started on a few mini crochet christmas hats with the idea of putting a chocolate in each
I Prepped my blog for when I'm away in New York (Have I mentioned I'm flying off for a week! I'm still slightly giddy with excitement!)

To be honest nothing much else was done, all the plans went out the window with little man at home, but at least we got lots of cuddles time!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I hope he feels better soon!

    I am doing a role of honour page (on the Quirky Crafts challenge blog) for past teamies and 2 month guest designers, and my memory is so hazy, I should have done it when people left!

    Anyway mentioning you as founder, and linking to here. Is Crafty Boots challenge blog anything to do with you? I not only assumed it was, but told everyone it was and linked it up, but looking at it now I am not so sure.

    Oh and I just remembered Dee and Fiona, but I have no links for them, and there was Anne, and Dianne, she might have been after you left. I will have to trawl back through the blog archives!

    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)