Wednesday 5 November 2014

Playing catch up...

Its been a tad busy here...
Half Term
 Hospital Appointments - the dreaded smallest waiting room in the world!
 Halloween - dressing up and attending a fireworks show
 Spiderman came for tea! alot
It was the MK Handmade & Vintage event at the weekend so I popped along to see a friend of my selling her gorgeous creations (we're planning on sharing a stall next year - very exciting)

 I took her off for a coffee break and now I so want a fabric tree after seeing this in John Lewis!
 The boys are back to school, I'm back in the pantry and the studio, but also packing for my annual crafting weekend away with the girls, this time in Derbyshire - very excited and counting the sleeps, only 2 more sleeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)