Friday 26 June 2015

This Week ...

Its a tad busy here at the moment with planning for events, restocking at shops and playing housewife too! 

The first event of the year was in the lovely village of Olney, Northamptonshire, ran by the lovely My Little Vintage lady herself, Julia, I attended with my lovely friend Libby but we had our own spaces to decorate and fill with lots of goodies
We spent Fathers Day at the local country park with friends and had a great time with a picnic, in the play area and a good old walk around
I've restocked with a huge amount of SALE items in Vintage Fleur in Kettering also
I've had lovely people pop by my studio to purchase one thing and ended up leaving with so much more which makes me smile so much and adds to my mind that I must be doing something right!
A busy week ahead of craft group, family day, sports day, eldest getting braces! and general mummy/wife/friend duties...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)