Friday 3 July 2015

My Little Vintage - Shop Tour

I've spoken about the My Little Vintage shop before as I currently sell my makes in there

It truly is a shop of vintage, retro and handmade delights, from the moment you walk through the door you are welcomed in by the staff who are generally Danielle or Julia (the owner) and I always end up spending far too much time in there, browsing, chatting and of course purchasing
This little shop is also a stockist of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, my favourites are Graphite, Barcelona Orange and Florence





 SSSSsssssh I purchased these birds ...






 Its lovely to have a dog friendly shop too, water outside and welcome inside for a biscuit too
Julia currently has 3 My Little Vintage shops

32 Broad Street, Earls Barton, Northamptonshire, NN6 0ND

5-6 The Stables, Holdenby House, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN68DJ

18 High Street, Olney, Buckinghamshire, MK46 4BB

You can visit the Facebook page here and the Website here

If you are ever in the area of one of them, do pop along and support an independant business, you wont be disappointed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)