Tuesday 14 July 2015

Playing Catch Up!

What a week!
The boys had a teacher training day so were off school (so close to the summer holidays as well!) so we chilled out at home as it rained and rained and erm rained!

I work two days a week in the vintage tea room in town now so thats filling up some time

I had an event with the Lollyrocket girls, my pin pots were the best sellers, which is great as they are super cute and new. The more I do events the happier I am with my stall layout
A few new makes in my workshop too
  ...speaking of my workshop, I try to work one evening a week down there and I'm so lucky that its in a pretty village not far from home, this was the view as I locked up last week *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)