Friday 24 July 2015

Raspberry Iced Tea

I Love Raspberry Iced Tea, if I see it on a menu I have to order it! sadly some are not so nice but in one cafe they served THE most amazing one i've ever tasted so I wanted to try and replicate it at home!
First things first - Iced Tea Bags are THE hardest and most expensive item to find!!! I know it took me ages!
I finally found some here on Ebay of all places

I brewed my tea as per the packet instructions and to get the taste I wanted I roughly mashed up some fresh raspberries, whilst it was brewing I added them, gave them a swirl, had a little taste, added a small amount of sugar to sweeten and voila one happy person drinking her home made raspberry iced tea!
If I'm honest I like strong tea so next time I make this I'm going to use two of the tea bags so I taste the tea even more
Pretty simple really so enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)