Friday 27 January 2017

Happy 2017


Christmas and New Year were a whirlwind of work, family and friends
I've started the year how I mean to go on, finding that work life balance will never be perfect, but what we have is working out pretty much okay
I've designed and made lots of new products for my small business and I feel I'm on a roll and in control of my dream becoming a reality (one day to work full time running my own business and supporting my family)

Always needing to be creative with crafts or home I cant wait to share a few good projects with you throughout the year, a HYGGE challenge is on the list for February, more on that soon

As for the quote above I love it and believe it to be very true
*found via pinterest to an Etsy link but no longer available*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)