Monday 19 April 2010

...and the winner is...

Firstly a HUGE thank you to everyone that entered and everyone that has commented on my blog, I truly love the visits and comments so please keep them coming :)
If I havent got round to your blogs yet, I will do tonight and leave a huge thank you :)
Right onto the winner

My gorgeous little man picked the winner for me before bedtime, hence his well worn pyjamas! Thanks for flash photography you may need to strain to see the winner!!!!Just to enlighten you the winner is

Mags

Congratulations and please contact me here so I can post your goodies off to you :)

5 comments:

  1. Well done Mags x And such a handsome young man, picking out the winner! x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mags. :)
    Hope the haircuts went well.xx Nice to hear your off to the lottie again. Have a lovely week. Hugs, Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! Thanks little man for picking me! I have never won blog candy before!

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the way you did your draw Deanne!!! well funny...

    Well done to your winner.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)