Thursday 8 July 2010

Busy Bee

I'm a really busy bee at the moment, at home we are glossing woodwork in preparation of new carpets for the bedrooms in a few weeks time *It will be so nice not to hear very loud footsteps on floorboards :)*
I'm attending a monthly fair in Uppingham, Northamptonshire tomorrow *Friday* for the first time so I'm busy making sure I have everything to take with me and I'm also looking at how I display all my goodies too, so new props are in the pipeline :) getting ready for our Craft Market starting in August
My Monthly crop is Saturday and we have some lovely new peeps joining us, no class this week, but I'm hoping to be able to show everyone a new technique!
My chunky crochet scarves are becoming a nice amount now ready for my *NEW* Winter Collection Series

Phew - all that and the general housework, family, pets and garden means I'm shattered with no time for anything else!

A *NEW* collection I'm doing though are childrens diy bags with kits to make cupcake brooches and pocket monsters, these would be fab as a one off gift or even birthday party and/or wedding favours
Each kit comes complete with all the 'ingredients' needed to create the brooches plus full instructions and a template page, tucked nicely into a pink cotton bag which can be altered too :)
Right off to finish off the chickens new home! Thanks for popping by x

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable...they will have so much fun making them. Great idea! smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)