Thursday 22 July 2010

New, Old and Just plain old bla bla

Out with the old and in with the new, I'm always moving things around within my online stores as I'm always trying to find an easier way to promote and to let items group together nicely
I've had a sort out on Etsy and this is what I've come up with
*click on pictures to direct you straight to the stores*


I havent really blogged of late, had a few issues to contend with at home that have generally took up my time and my energy, its affected everything so I've had a break without realising from blogging and feel better for it.
Before anyone worries though, everything is fine within my family its outside the circle that have caused the upset, I wouldnt be as strong as I am if it wasnt for my boys and that includes my lubbly fella.

I'll be back to blogging normality very soon, I've been working on my new 'christmas' line of felt goodies, I know I know christmas I hear you say but its gotta be done

I have lots of fun new felt gifts too including lots of garlands for your home or garden :) I'm super excited about them

More soon x

1 comment:

  1. I often weonder how you manage to do so much, so a blog break is no surprise to me! Glad to see you back at reaching for christmas. I think!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)