Tuesday 23 November 2010

Retreat

I've just spent the most fun and relaxing and crafty weekend ever at this beautiful venueI've got so many new ideas to craft with, have made some adorable crafts and got hooked on decopatch!

I will photo what I've made and share tomorrow - I have come home with so many goodies that were in my goodie bag that I'm going to busy for sometime

I'm totally inspired into getting my craft room sorted now :)

I'm totally missing my friends already and certainly will not leave it so long next time before seeing them again x

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you made Deanne, Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely to meet new crafty friends. Do show us what you've made soon. The venue does look lovely too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)