Monday 13 December 2010

Home Shopping Event

Last week I hosted a mini shopping event in my home
I managed to bag myself some little gifts in the process
I'm soooo mad on hearts at the moment so had to have this off Hannah from Polka Dot Chicken Hayleigh from Lollyrocket Candles turns gorgeous vintage tea cups and saucers into her candle holders, and since I have a 'thing' for teacups at the moment, I had to have one, I got another for a christmas pressie also
Talking of tea cups, Ali from Blossom Crafts sources out vintage tea cups, add some tea and gift wraps them, so I had to have this mini little treat too :)Hayleigh also makes these pretty hearts, this one fitted perfectly into my new little black christmas tree with teal and silver decorations Hello from me :)
Its our handmade craft market this weekend, so cant wait to get more ticks on my christmas list

1 comment:

  1. What a brilliant idea to host a get together and combine it with a sale in your home. :)

    Some wonderful things on offer too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)