Sunday 12 December 2010

Nativity

Thursday saw Riley and I going to West Lodge Rural Centre in Desborough to see a live nativity with his nursery, we were both super excited, we wrapped up warm for our day out and the fun started with a coach journey which Riley throughly loved!
We saw some super fun animals
and Santa was just fab - (even if he did call my dear sweet little man a girl! - I mean you'd think Santa would know wouldnt you!!!! lol)
We played outside lots and got very very cold!
Trust this to happen when I've only got my mobile phone camera on me!
We played in a maze lots trying to find each other, went for a brisk walk and really had fun especially looking at all the different chickens they had and choosing which ones we'd like to own next :)

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)