Sunday 30 October 2011

Halloween Party - Foooooood

*tut I had other posts scheduled but they disappeared, so dont know what happened there*

I made lots of spooky food for our party

spiced cider whoopie piescarrot muffins and lemon muffinstiny toadsand lots more like a rather large chilli which cooked in the slow cooker all day, green eyeball jelly, trifle, cheese and savoury muffins annd much more

I created the best pumpkin I have to date! Well all Twilight fans will think so anywaysand of course I couldnt leave my pooch out, he of course was his name sake Wicket the EwokI'll share the fab outfits tomorrow x

1 comment:

  1. Deeelicious! And as a huge Twilight fan -WOW! You totally rocked that pumpkin!
    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)