Monday 3 October 2011

Meet me on Monday

Well I'm getting there slowly but surely, this break is doing me really good

Talking of breaks, I've just come back from a wonderful weekend away with my crafty girls, sunbathing in October was not our list of priorities but it was certainly done, truly amazing weekend. I'll share more on that soon.
Over the next few weeks I'm going to be concentrating on

Meeting - up with friends and catching up

Sorting - out quite a few things to do with online stores

Getting - to grips with the realisation that my little man is now in full time school!

Having - a good sort out in home

Finding - out how much vampire diaries series 3 I've actually missed and play catch up

It doesnt look like much, but I'm not pushing myself to do much at the moment.

Pop on over to Jumbleberries blog and see what everyone else is doing this week!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in with MMOM again - and glad to see you back in blogland after a short break. Hope you are taking care of yourself - sounds like a weekend away with the crafty girls was just the ticket.

    Jumbleberries xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely. Just the job to recharge your batteries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like the kind of week you need right now. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your weekend away and hope you feel revived :)
    Take care sweetie xx
    P.S Still trying to get my head around both being at school too -wierd isn't it! And sad :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)