Thursday 22 December 2011

Handmade Christmas

This year I've tried really hard to gift handmade to alot of my family and friends, either by buying or creating myself
I hope there super happy with their gifts, I'll share them after christmas as of course I dont want to ruin the surprises
I can honestly say I've really enjoyed thinking about what to create for special people, it really does make you feel good about yourself

Have you gifted handmade this year?
One of my favourite online stores is Dots and Spots, I use their tape for all my parcel wrapping, and I have some gorgeous postcards for in my studio which I'm going to frame and hang. Its great to support a british small business.

1 comment:

  1. I certainly have! I can't wait to see what you've been creating :)
    Have a wonderful Christmas Deanne xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)