Thursday 17 October 2013

Moppe Storage Boxes

I've got two of these Moppe storage boxes from Ikea, one gifted and one purchased from a sale
I wanted to jazz them up a little for my studio space so I got out my very dusty scrapbooking paper and started playing!

I simply glued them on and cut around the edge with a crafting knife once they were dry, I also used a file to sand back the edges and a brown ink pad to colour them a little

For the second of the storage boxes I had this gorgeous sticky back paper which I bought last christmas from John Lewis, to be honest I've been stuck as to what to do with it! this is now the perfect fun project!

I really enjoyed doing these, and there so useful, I can certainly see more been purchased in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)