Friday 22 November 2013

Much needed break

with the girls
Yep last weekend was the annual long weekend away with the girl friends in my life
We all look forward to it soooo much
This year I found a gorgeous cottage in Winterton on Sea in Norfolk
I really wanted to leave with this sofa, it was super comfy and great to relax with a glass of rose

We popped out one of the days to an amazing fabric shop, I saw this quirky little shop and loved it
The church yard was quite striking too
We went for a walk towards the beach, some saw the seals but these traditional round houses caught my attention
 The little touches in the cottage were so sweet, I fell in love with these night lights
All I can say is I crafted, ate and laughed lots - just what I needed x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)