Monday 20 January 2014

Minecraft Birthday Boy

This week saw our little ones birthday too, eeek, why are both our boys birthdays in the worst possible month of the year!
Anyways Riley is totally into Minecraft at the moment so again I attempted a themed cake!
 The chosen destination by a 7 year old for dinner!
Riley really has had a tough 12 months with so many visits to hospital about his possible epilepsy and behaviour issues! but he is such a delight to be around, even when he is moody he is cute and funny
He's come so far with his speech therapy and learning levels at school, we're so super proud of him

1 comment:

  1. I had speech therapy as a child. I found it as a major highlight of my life. I really hope your son enjoys it as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)