Friday, 28 February 2014


I've had this mannequin for some time and it was used as a display in my little shop but we've no use for it now so I've decided to upcycle it!
The black cover it had was a little faded so that went in the bin
I chose a white background decopatch paper with fun flower colours and shapes and started to decopatch

My little one helped me start as he was home sick from school
I finished the rest of in my studio - typically I got this far and ran out of papers! I needed a tiny bit too!
and ta-da
 I love how she's turned out x

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully covered and just right for this Spring day. :)


Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)