Thursday 20 March 2014

Cake Prop

My best seller is the cake buntings I make, which is fine online but when you try to explain to someone at an event or in the shop what they are, they dont quite get it sometimes
I've been on the look out for a cake prop for some time then one day I came up with the idea of asking Stephanie, the lovely lady who creates the ceramics in my shop if she can help

So armed with a few printouts, sketches, sizes she went off to see what she could come up with
To say I am happy beyond belief is an understatement! I mean look LOOK at what she created for me
Cannot thank Stephanie enough
Heres a link to her facebook page Ceramics by Stephanie Beasley
Very happily she sells in my shop also The Gift Box

2 comments:

  1. They look fab - all that gorgeous "jam" oozing out haha scrumptious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fun! I do love your bunting.
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)