Thursday 8 May 2014

Carrot Loaf!

I've used this recipe for years now and dont get bored of it at all, I love the throw everything in the bowl attitude to it
Carrot Cake/Muffins/Loaf (however you want to create this beauty is up to you)
8oz Self Raising Flour
2tsp baking powder
5oz light brown sugar
5oz grated carrots
I mashed banana (if you have one)
2 eggs
5 floz sunflower oil
2oz chopped walnuts (I personally dont add these as I dont like to many walnuts)

Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, make sure its all combined well and place in your desired cake/muffin/loaf tin
Baking time will vary according to cake/muffin/loaf tin
Once skewer pulls out clean leave to cool slightly in the tin and then cool entirely on a wire rack
Frosting
6oz soft cheese (like philly)
2oz soft butter
4oz sifted icing sugar
3 drops vanilla essence

Mix all ingredients together
Spread over your cooled cake
Decorate with walnuts
All of my favourite cake bakes pudding recipes are in this upcycled journal which was a christmas gift from my lovely friend
I got the original recipe from this blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)