Wednesday 6 August 2014

Summer Holidays - Part 1

There here!!!
6 weeks of the boys off school and preparing them ready for another new school year!

This first week has consisted of a drive to Nannys to drop the boys off for their weekly visit (they live so far away they dont get to see them much) but I also got to swap them for my niece for some girlie time (everyone was enjoying themselves so much it turned out to be a 10 day holiday)

I had to work but she loved helping and she took time out to chill at home too
We went to a wedding reception
I showed her how to decopatch and that was it! She now wants to follow me and decopatch the world!
I had pre-booked tickets with my friend to see Grease at Boughton House it was great to see a fantastic film and sing a long in such a beautiful setting
All in all a great start to the holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)