Tuesday 18 November 2014

A week in the life of me... day 6 and 7

The weekend passed by in a blur!
Man of the house went out on his new bike! came home very very muddy!
Me and the boys kept nice and warm in home watching movies and playing games

Sunday was a nice relaxing day too for all of us
I popped out for a couple of hours with a friend to the My Little Vintage fair at our local garden centre
I know so many people that do these events now its lovely to have a quick catch up with them
(Emma from The Dotty Dog Company and Michelle from Button-It)

They even chickens too
I must admit also that Bosworths (the garden centre) have out done themselves with their christmas decorations this year, especially the frozen section!
Thank you for reading along with my week of me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)