Monday 16 March 2015

Fly By

Another week in our household has flown by!
It included Mothers Day where I had a much needed extra sleep in the morning, breakfast in bed, presents of gardening gifts, pyjamas and of course chocolate which was happily! shared with the boys!!!
I found this old photo of my Mum in the early 70s!
Red Nose Day (Comic Relief) also happened and as a family we entered the cake competition at school, the boys decorated the top and I baked the cake, it raised a good £8 in the auction towards the charity
I also baked some mini cupcakes to sell which raised another £10 too
With spring around the corner its nice to enjoy the park with the fresh brisk air and our new fur bunnies had a good hop around the garden this weekend too
Heres to another fun filled week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)