Thursday 27 August 2015

A day in London all because of Audrey!

I love actually I adore Audrey Hepburn and when I saw that there was an exhibition at The National Portrait Gallery in London I had to go. I roped one of my lovely friends into joining me and the day started off a blast as always ...

If you want to go and see the exhibition its only running until 18th October 2015, tickets are only £9, you can book them right here

A drive to Bedford, a train journey to St Pancras, a tube journey to Covent Garden
Mooching around the market stalls, watching the street performers, a huge lunch then a walk to Nelsons Column which happens to be right by the National Portrait Gallery which was our destination and the reason we were in London
As you can imagine we werent able to take photos in the gallery but it was truly amazing and I'm so pleased I pushed myself to go
We had a fabulous day, no rushing no sight seeing just a destination and food, chatter and tea breaks inbetween

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)