Tuesday 27 March 2007

I hate boilers...



We have had No heating or hot water since last Thursday!!! So trips to friends house for showers and baths... bless her... thanks again Cazz - your a star...
Finally fixed today but to the point that the clock doesnt work, so again I have to wait in as they are coming back tomorrow!!!




I've been really busy too ordering stuff ready for the new business venture on my website, just hope I get many many sales from this...


Got lots of crafting to do as another craft fair now added to my list! Need to book more too...




Riley is coming along lovely, growing into a gorgeous little animal and Jack is as adorable as ever, I love them both sooooo much... hehehe






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)