Tuesday 13 March 2007

sooo busy...

I so havent blogged for ages, I was kinda hoping that this was going to be a daily event for me, but cant find the minutes for it, must try harder as really want to blog my family and obviously cards on here..
Riley is 8 weeks old on thurs and had his 6 week check with the lovely doctor yesterday, who went on to explain that he has a heart murmur! Obviously worrying but strangely common, we have to go back in 3 weeks for a further check to see how he is, other than that, he is a healthy growing little baby, loves his grub and is even more gorgeous when he smiles.
We are all so very proud of him... Mummy, Daddy and big brother Jack love giving him huggles (as Jack prefers to call them) and kisses.
Jack was sent home last week as he was sick in school! bless him, he was poorly again at home but luckily it was only a 24 hour bug! and soon recovered

The Daring card makers dare for Friday was super heros, its a bit late but I have made a few of those so these are old photos I'm afraid but still in with the dare.
Just saw the midweek dare for the sketch, so must do one and post at a later date...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)