Wednesday 30 May 2007

BIG Post...


blimey - I have tons to add, and I dare say I will forget most of it - yep thats me - dippy dee! lol.
Well firstly, poor Lexie baby had a tumble down the concrete stairs outside school last week! In her words 'roll roll roll arghhhhh' bless her, a rather LARGE egg...
Riley got a new toy!!!! bit too small for it at the moment but loved his trial run...

I've had lots of craft goodies arrive, lots of baby goodies for my website and lots of new design ideas for my website too, now I just need the time to sort it all out and get it on there!
I'm very excited, I'm going to become self employed and see how the website goes, its all my own work and I love the fact that everything on there is designed or handmade or put together by me and me alone. I am very very proud of myself.
Jacks friend Jake is sleeping over tonight, Jacks first sleep over here, so that should be fun, but for who! lol and he has a birthday tea to go to later as well, so must get cracking as still lots to do.
Only TEN more sleeps to the holiday and the majority of us are getting excited, meaning I'll get excited nearer the time, but I think Cazz has forgot how old she is as she is worse than the blooming kids!!! lol sorry mate x love ya really...
I'm looking at going for the pencil lines comp as they are looking for a DT member, I dare say I am no where near good enough, but at least its an excuse to get scrapping...
Right must go and finish off that son of mines VERY MESSY BEDROOM
TTFN X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)