Wednesday 23 May 2007

Good Day...

I am feeling great today! Maybe its because we have some lovely weather or just the fact that I feel on top of the world!
I had a weight loss last night which pleased me.
The boys are well and healthy and my lovely fella is starting a new job on Tuesday!!! He took the plunge and bravely handed in his notice and is going elsewhere for the better hopefully, so we are very proud of you honey - big hugs and kisses just for you -
AND... we are only 18 sleeps away from our holiday to Cornwall - yippee...
AND... I have lots of stash!!!


This is my Pocket and Floss pattern and all of the fabrics were kindly and stressfully chosen by Emma from her buttonberry website, and they are just gorgeous, as I really didnt know where to start as this is my first but hopefully not my last sewing project! So watch this space and I'll keep it updated with my progress - eek...
and this is my stash from a trip down memory lane which I found through Anso's blog, how gorgeous are those papers! and few freebie ribbons too, ATDML and Anso's blog are so worth a visit, very inspirational.
Well I'm waiting for postie to come and hopefully I'll have more stash to show tomorrow.
I'm off to do a LO I think! Here goes.. TTFN X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)