Tuesday 22 May 2007

Sunny Day...

Wow what a day... its been gorgeous here, the weather has out shone itself.
Today I went to see some old work friends, Esme and her gorgeous baby Ollie - sadly I forgot my camera, but I certainly wont next time - and Sue and her gorgeous Grandson Our Jack..
We had a lush lunch and chit chat - lots of it...
Cant wait to go to Abington Park next week whilst Jacks off school (half term already!!!)
Got lots to add to my website and lots of interesting goodies to add on here, so come back as I'm sure I would have updated it by tomorrow.
Oh well off to fat club tonight, not done good me thinks!!!

I'll leave you with a photo of my poorly boy! He 'collided' with another boy in the playground, and yes you guessed it, ANOTHER bump slip!! Bless him...

TTFN X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)