Tuesday 10 July 2007

Caardvarks Challenge 6...

Only four more to go and then the Caardvarks 10 card challenge is finished! What will I do with myself - oh yes the laundry maybe!!! lol

Todays challenge - make a 6" x 6" card.

For those that know me, you know how much I LOVE decoupage, I really do, especially these Marij Rahder ones, I dont like to take the eye of it too much, so embellished the rest of the card with ribbon and a bit of doodling (another love of mine)


Enjoy...

Bye z bye for now :-)

2 comments:

  1. What will I do with myself - oh yes the laundry maybe!!! lol,

    Hehe....I feel the same. Seems like we are addicted! LOL!

    Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!

    I think my OH will be grateful once it's over too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)