Saturday 24 November 2007

All wrapped up

was the challenge set by the talented Sri over on the bad girls christmas weekend

The photos a bit dark because it was about midnight when I took it!!!! lol
Products used are a bevelled canvas painted with acrylic blues and a metallic white, my favourite photo in the world of my boys (makes me feel so proud when I look at it!), 'pals' is from the Bohemia collection, chipboard button painted metallic white, rub ons, hamley transparency and ribbon from stash.

Actually I got the ribbon last night from Hobbycraft and whilst there, I purchased one of each of the utterly gorgeous Amy Butler PP, wow, they really are gorgeous and glittery and girlie, cant wait to play with those.

Right this canvas is now going to be very protected as its going to be heading parents way for chrimbo pressie (they dont have a computer so wont be reading this!) Hope they like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)