Friday 23 November 2007

More Bad Girls

I've enjoyed doing the classes that I have so far, I havent managed to participate in them all, but I have managed to use up some stash that for some reason or another I didnt know what to do with it or forgot it was there!!!

Christmas Joy by Anna Louise Bowkis

Products used were Basic Grey - Dasher - Snowfall Cranberry & Popcorn Balls PP. Rusty Pickle flourish chipboard & Making Memories alpha chipboard - both enamel embossed.
I loved doing this class, I love how simple but effective the LO is as a whole, thank you so much Anna for sharing this with us.

Christmas Memories by Bonnie

Products used were chipboard book, Fancy pants - Beautify PP, green cardstock & rub ons from stash.

Again I really enjoyed this class, I used up supplies I already had, so the book is smaller than the class stated but will still do the job.
I'm going to get Jack (and some additions from Riley and us of course) to add a page to this book all throughout christmas time, I cant wait to see the treasured finished product.

More soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)