Thursday 22 November 2007

No internet -

- for the last few days, looks like I've missed out on some great prompts over on HS-MS - oh well.
I've been doing lots of crafting, and I mean lots, I have so much on the go, I'm confused whats what - lol.
What I do have finished is this

As I've said on previous posts, the bad girls have been doing a christmas challenge, this is one of them from the amazingly talented Tracie.
Sadly though due to no internet and not sketching this beforehand, I did it a tad wrong, the boxes were suppose to be layered in three's and I've done it in six!!! Oh well, it still works.
I used Basic Grey - Dasher pp, snowflakes from stash and a crumpled chrimbo tree of course.
I love it though and cant wait to fill with mini mini mini treats hehehe, this is certainly going to get preserved and used every year.

Back tomorrow with more crafting pics

All okay here though, I've been walking into town lots - my fitness regime - lol
Night night for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)